Boat tour on the Danube – wine tasting during the trip
We offer the unique Wachau wine experience – with excellent wine tasting during a boat tour on the Danube. Just for your group and on your desired date we will organize a special wine tasting with wines of your choice. Those are the categories:
Spring boat tour with wine tasting in Wachau – “Weinfrühling 2016”
Enjoy the springtime in the beautiful region of Wachau. A boat tour on the Danube gives you the chance to see medieval castles and endless vineyards. Taste the spring and try our exquisite wines.
Next date: 14th of May 2016 at 3 pm:
- “MS Mariandl" – Boarding at 2.30 pm, return at 6 pm
- € 58 per person (minimum 40 participants)
- 3 hours round trip
- 4 different wines
- “Hauerjause” with biscuits
Vineyard boat tour on the Danube – exclusive wine tasting in Wachau
Discover the beautiful landscape of Wachau in spring or autumn. Our exclusive vineyard boat tour on the Danube takes you past endless fields, ancient castles and old monasteries. Try the renowned wines of Austria. Our ship “MS Mariandl” is also available for team events or business trips.
- Trip starts in Krems and takes about 2 hours
- Visit the Klosterhof Wachau in Spitz with cellar tour and wine presentation
- Return to Krems by boat, bus or train
Are you interested? Please use our contact form or call us under +43 2732 75588.